Legal Counsel (m/f/d)
For us, everything revolves around future mobility. Together with well-known automobile manufacturers and system partners we develop sensors and power electronics for emission reduction, safety and comfort.
KYOCERA AVX is a leading global supplier of a wide range of products, including advanced electronic components, sensors, controls, connectors, and antenna solutions. The Kyocera Group is committed to building a better future through technology and KYOCERA AVX will build on that tradition of innovation to create a better world beyond our imagination. Our passion for innovation helps us to create products that make everyday life better, for consumers and for businesses.The vast array of electronic components that we design & make connect people & technology, and will continue to revolutionize society far into the future.
- Drafting, reviewing and negotiating various commercial contracts and agreements
- Providing accurate, relevant and timely advice to local management on a variety of legal topics that relate to the business sector and their products or services
- Support in drafting and implementing company policies and procedures
- Ensure compliance with all laws and regulations that apply to the business
- Providing support to designing and delivering legal training
- Assisting the European sales or purchasing team in negotiating terms and conditions and ensuring compliance with company standards and rules
- Prepare reports for the Head of Legal Europe
- Coordinate with other members of the legal team
Duties and Responsibilities
- Master Degree in Law or equivalent degree
- A minimum of 5 years working experience in a legal corporate environment
- Successful experience leading negotiations on complex, high value contracts and agreements
- German business fluent and very good written and spoken English skills
- Very good knowledge of Office 365
- Exceptionally good problem-solving skills and highly adaptable as well as the ability to handle multiple simultaneous tasks and meet tight deadlines
- Comfortably in a fast-paced dynamic environment
- Ability to remain calm and composed during times of uncertainty and stress
- Work with people who are not based locally (international environment)
We enjoy a variety of benefits at each of our sites. These include attractive sports and health offers, employee canteens, discount agreements and much more.