Global Network Operations Manager (m/w/d)
For us, everything revolves around future mobility. Together with well-known automobile manufacturers and system partners we develop sensors and power electronics for emission reduction, safety and comfort.
KYOCERA AVX is a leading global supplier of a wide range of products, including advanced electronic components, sensors, controls, connectors, and antenna solutions. The Kyocera Group is committed to building a better future through technology and KYOCERA AVX will build on that tradition of innovation to create a better world beyond our imagination. Our passion for innovation helps us to create products that make everyday life better, for consumers and for businesses.The vast array of electronic components that we design & make connect people & technology, and will continue to revolutionize society far into the future.
You will lead the design, development and improvement of a world class, global network infrastructure to support the growth of our business and deliver an available and stable computing environment for our users. A focus is to drive the modernization of our legacy global network to support the company's digital transformation initiative. You will lead a team of Network Engineers and work closely with our business leaders to deliver a world class network to support and enhance our business performance and agility.
- Plan, grow, and lead Network Build Team through hands-on engagement and technical expertise
- Global SDWAN/Firewall Build
- Global VOIP Build
- Capacity Management for global network performance and recommend improvements
- Partner with IT Managers and Technology Teams to develop processes and integrate the network teams capabilities
- Manage Service, Consulting, and Hardware Suppliers
- Lead network due diligence, problem deconstruction, deterministic requirements planning, and solution advocacy across a diverse set of stakeholders.
- Assess, design, implement and support high performance, secure, and resilient global network infrastructure.
- Leadership of the the global networking team
- Provide direction and subject matter expertise in the analysis and resolution of complex networking problems.
- Actively participate in emerging technology investigation and evaluation that support the Company's business goals.
- Enhance and develop emerging network technology best practices for next phase Network Infrastructure including Software Defined Networking (SDN), Data Center Fabrics, virtual networking overlays, Data Center Interconnect (DCI), Campus LAN, WAN and Internet Edge Architectures
Duties and Responsibilities
You must have a strong track record of leading a global network function in a fast-paced environment, with strong analytical and troubleshooting skills, and have a drive to tackle complex problems and deliver business focused solutions. As you would expect you need to have leadership and communication skills and be able to present your ideas and solutions at all levels within the Company. You will also have:
- Degree level qualification in a STEM subject or other related field.
- A minimum of 10 years experience with enterprise network architecture and engineering - including complex network design, hands-on implementation/configuration of LAN/WAN networking devices and operational support.
- Preferred Industry Certifications: CCNP, CCIE CCDP, CCVP, AWS, Azure, ITILAble to travel
We enjoy a variety of benefits at each of our sites. These include attractive sports and health offers, employee canteens, discount agreements and much more.