EU Supply Chain Compliance Manager (m/f/d)
For us, everything revolves around future mobility. Together with well-known automobile manufacturers and system partners we develop sensors and power electronics for emission reduction, safety and comfort.
KYOCERA AVX is a leading global supplier of a wide range of products, including advanced electronic components, sensors, controls, connectors, and antenna solutions. The Kyocera Group is committed to building a better future through technology and KYOCERA AVX will build on that tradition of innovation to create a better world beyond our imagination. Our passion for innovation helps us to create products that make everyday life better, for consumers and for businesses.The vast array of electronic components that we design & make connect people & technology, and will continue to revolutionize society far into the future.
- Implement and Manage Supply chain due diligence programs as they relate to EU Member States Directives/Laws including yearly reporting
- Manage Responsible Mineral Sourcing Program for assigned product groups
- Provide subject matter expertise on REACH, RoHS, SCIP, and other assigned material reporting regulations to ensure submissions meet all requirements
- Identifies and advises on new/pending materials regulations and establishes procedures to meet those regulations proactively and reports on impact to business units
- Develop and lead action plans to address deficiencies and areas of non-compliance
- Conduct audits and gap analysis of plant testing and reporting activities as needed
- Manage Supplier Audit Programs
- Ensure that the global compliance team is aware of new Compliance initiatives for regional area of responsibility
- Design and implement compliance programs in conjunction with the global compliance team
Duties and Responsibilities
- University degree
- Communication skills (written and spoken) German and English
- Ability to motivate/drive cross-functional internal teams and external partners towards a common goal
- Ability to handle and complete multiple tasks simultaneously and set priorities based on needs
- Understanding of material regulations and how they relate to current business practices
- Proficient in use of MS applications specifically Excel, Power Point and Word as well as Smartsheet, flow chart software (Smart Draw, Companion) and SAP
- Knowledge of the RBA, Responsible Business Alliance, platform and initiatives
We enjoy a variety of benefits at each of our sites. These include attractive sports and health offers, employee canteens, discount agreements and much more.